To place an order call 1-800-526-6003
MJ Vail Company
- Ideal for a wide range of industrial applications
- No tools, bolting or adhesives required for installation
- Neoprene isolator
- Pads can be easily cut to smaller sizes
- US Navy approved for Distributed Isolation Materialss in construction of ships and submarines
- Protects industrial equipment from damage caused by extended shock, noise and vibration exposure
- Easily installed or relocated
- Can be used in a broad range of applications where moderate shock, vibration and noise reduction is required
- Low maintenance
- Resistant to oils, most solvents and ozone
- Provides drift resistance up to 50 psi
|An economical solution to general shock, vibration and noise problems in a variety of applications.
Barry Neoprene Pads are designed for use as a general purpose shock, vibration and noise attenuator or where the advantages of elastomeric characteristics are required but a specific type of isolator has not been called out.
- Drill Presses
- Printing Equipment
- Sanders and Saws
- Work Benches
Transmissibility at Resonance
4"x4" square = 2 oz.
Neoprene elastomer has an operating temperature range of -20 degrees F to +180 degrees F (-30 degrees C to +180 degrees C) and are resistant to oils, most solvents, salt spray and ozone.
Return to Barrymount Table of Contents
To leave the Barrymount Catalog Use the links below
To place an order call
MJ Vail Company
CALL US NOW!
M.J. Vail Company
is an authorized Barrymount Distributor
10 Ilene Court Suite 4 -
Hillsborough, New Jersey 08844 USA
Phone Toll Free-1 800 526-6003 * In NJ- 908 359-6000
FAX- 908 359-0518